Kaziranga National Park
Kaziranga National Park is a protected area in the northeast Indian state of Assam. Spread across the floodplains of the Brahmaputra River, its forests, wetlands and grasslands are home to tigers, elephants and the world’s largest population of Indian one-horned rhinoceroses. Ganges River dolphins swim in the park’s waters. It’s visited by many rare migratory birds, and gray pelicans roost near Kaziranga village.
* Two days tour to Kaziranga national park will be organized on 15th – 16th of Feb, 2020
Shillong and Cherrapunjee
Shillong is a hill station in northeast India and capital of the state of Meghalaya. It’s known for the manicured gardens at Lady Hydari Park. Nearby, Ward’s Lake is surrounded by walking trails. North, the Don Bosco Centre for Indigenous Cultures features displays on the region’s native people. Waterfalls include the Elephant Falls to the southwest. East of here, forested Shillong Peak offers city views.
Cherrapunjee, also known as Sohra, is a high-altitude town in the northeast Indian state of Meghalaya. It's known for its living root bridges, made from rubber trees. To the northeast, Mawkdok Dympep Valley View Point overlooks verdant gorges. In the surrounding hills, the Noh-Kalikai, Dain-Thlen and Kynrem waterfalls plunge from forested clifftops. South of town, Mawsmai Cave is illuminated to show its stalagmites.
*Two days tour to Shillong and Cherranpunjee will be organized on 15th – 16th of Feb, 2020
COST OF THE TOUR
4000/- per head.
- Accommodation in hotels/guest house
- All transportation and sightseeing
- All parking , permit, driver’s expenses.
- Entrance fees
- 5% GST on total package cost
- Boating/trekking/jungle safari/porter/guide charges
For further details, contact:
Shinjini Paul Choudhury: 09706972810
1) THESE ARE TWO SEPARATE TRIPS AND A PERSON CAN REGISTER FOR ONLY ONE TRIP.
2) A MINIMUM OF 25 MEMBERS NEEDS TO PRE-REGISTER FOR THE TOURS FOR US TO ARRANGE THE TRAVEL CONVENIENTLY.