Instructions for Authors
- In order to ensure uniform style throughout the proceedings, all abstracts must be prepared strictly according to the format set in this template.
- The text of abstract should be limited to 300 – 500 words
- Abstracts should be submitted only in English
- Abstracts should not contain scientific symbols, diagrams, photographs and/or tables.
- The abstract must contain an introductory sentence stating the desired purpose of the study followed by a brief description of the methods. Precisely drawn conclusions arising from the study should be presented at the end of the abstract.
- Text format use Times New Roman and font size 12 and key words 4 to 6.
- The papers submitted shouldn’t have plagiarism more than 20%.
Templates for submission
- Faculty members and Industrial Personnel: INR 5000/-
- Post Doc & Research Scholars: INR 3000/-
- M.Tech and B.Tech Students: INR 2000/-
Foreign Nationals: USD 100/-
All the payments are to be made by Internet Banking/Demand draft in favor of RECYCLE, IIT GUWAHATI payable at Guwahati. Also send DD to the address of the Convener of this Conference. You are requested to send the copy of money transfer/DD through mail.
Account Details :
Account Name– RECYCLE
Bank- State Bank of India
Branch- IIT Guwahati
Account No.- 35393179818
IFSC No.- SBIN0014262
Instructions for Foreign Nationals
All foreign nationals entering India are required to possess a valid international travel document in the form of a national passport with a valid visa obtained from an Indian Mission or Post abroad. All the participants are requested to submit online application for Conference Visa at (www.indianvisaonline.gov.in) as early as possible. The duly signed physical copy of the application form completed in all respect and submitted successfully, is to be submitted at the concerned Indian Visa Application Center (IVAC) or directly to Indian Mission/ Post, on the scheduled date of interview along with the requisite supporting documents. For obtaining the conference visa, the following documents must be submitted to the Indian Visa Application Center (IVAC) or directly to Indian Mission/ Post:
- Duly signed physical copy of the application form completed in all respect and submitted successfully.
- Invitation letter from the conference organizer. Foreign delegates for Recycle 2018 are requested to fill the form Click here and send through email email@example.com to Dr. Ajay Kalamdhad
- Security clearance from the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India (not available yet)
- Political clearance from the Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India (not available yet).
- Clearance from the nodal Ministry, MHRD, Government of India (not available yet).
*Conference Visa for participants from Afghanistan, China, Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, Sudan, foreigners of Pakistan origin and stateless persons can be issued ONLY after additional clearance by the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India. Therefore, online application for Conference Visa must be submitted at least 90 days in advance