Instructions for Authors
- In order to ensure uniform style throughout the proceedings, all abstracts must be prepared strictly according to the format set in this template.
- The text of abstract should be limited to 300 – 500 words
- Abstracts should be submitted only in English
- Abstracts should not contain scientific symbols, diagrams, photographs and/or tables.
- The abstract must contain an introductory sentence stating the desired purpose of the study followed by a brief description of the methods. Precisely drawn conclusions arising from the study should be presented at the end of the abstract.
- Text format use Times New Roman and font size 12 and key words 4 to 6.
- The papers submitted shouldn’t have plagiarism more than 20%.